Global Art Sengkang - Think Creative Visual Art
We at Global Art Sengkang believe that it is important to integrate art into every child's learning journey. This is in line with MOE's increased emphasis on the arts as they extend the Enhanced Art Programme (EAP) to more Secondary Schools. Global Art Sengkang promises that through our carefully-designed arts programme, your child will not only be cultivated to think creatively but also be instilled with self-confidence and art discipline.
Designed for 3 to 4-year-olds, this course focuses on colour recognition, learning shapes and numbers, and helps children develop their motor skills. With a small student-teacher ratio of up to 6:1, children will be able to receive more dedicated attention.
During the course, children will try their hand on small crafts and other forms of interactive play which will stimulate their creative thinking. In addition, children will also be well-equipped with social and psychomotor skills which can only be beneficial as they embark on formal education in schools.
VISUAL ART PROGRAMME
- Basics of following dotted lines (Foundation 1-2);
- Progressing to copying a few objects into a scene (Foundation 3-4);
- Honing their sketching skills (Pre-Basic);
- Drawing their own scenes from scratch (Level 1);
- Students would have already been familiar with oil pastel (Level 1-2);
- Introduce poster paints to them at this level (Level 3-6).